How to start a blog and make money online? Let’s spend some time & discover.
Blogging is no more fun or a hobby. When I started my first blog in 2009, I just did that to share recipes as a time pass activity. But in 2019, the meaning of blogging is getting free from a typical life, travel the world, quit your 9 to 5 job, get early retirement etc.
Yes, blogging is one of the legitimate ways to earn money online. You don’t have to get trapped in make money online scams or any data entry jobs. Simply start your blog in 2019 and generate income in several ways.Blogging is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant.” – Sufia TippuClick To Tweet
But if you don’t know from where to start, I am going to help you to set up your website.
Searching For the Best Free Blogging Courses online? You Are At The Right Place.
If you are searching for a free blogging course regarding how to set up a blog on WordPress platform, then I am sure you will find this course helpful. I have created this start a blog course from my own experiences, failures, and learnings.
This is a 5000-word massive guide on how to start a blog in 2019 and make it a steady income source. Take a cup of coffee and read the complete article to understand the Blogging Business.
Let’s have a quick look at this free blogging course.
- Step #1: What are blogs and how do they work?
- Step #2: Can you really make money from blogging?
- Step #3: How do I choose a profitable blog niche?
- Step #4: How do I name my domain name for my blog?
- Step #5: Which Web Hosting is best for WordPress Blogs?
- Step #6: How do I install WordPress on my website?
- Step #7: How do I publish my WordPress site Live?
- Step #8: How can I improve my blogging skills?
- Step #9: How do I write my first blog post?
- Step #10: How can I increase my blog traffic?
This is going to be a very long article as I have tried to cover almost everything I learned in the last few years of blogging.
I hope this will surely help people to understand the process of creating a blog, how to blog and how to generate a passive income source besides their regular 9 to 5 job. If I can do that, then I am sure that you can too!
#1. What are blogs and how do they work?
What exactly is a blog?
I know this is your first question if you are completely new to the blogosphere. Well, in simpler terms a blog is nothing but a dynamic website only, where a blogger keeps updating or creating different articles or pages on a continuous basis (as per the blog post calendar).
What is the difference between a blog and a website?
Now with the term ‘website’, we understand a static website where a limited number of pages like home page with the complete details about the website, contact us, about us, privacy, disclaimer etc. Or you can say something like Amazon where tons of products are listed with a clear intention of selling products.
However, you might have noticed that almost every website is having a separate blog section. There they are mostly sharing useful articles related to their business or products.
But, why is it becoming so popular?
So, if we have to differentiate between a website and a blog, then they are nothing but websites only. But a blog needs new content on a continuous basis, where a website may not.
Should I start a website or blog?
If you have any product to sell online, then definitely you should create a website around your product with an optimized landing page. But at the same time make sure to start a blog to spread various information about your products. This will help you to promote your product through content.
But, if you don’t have anything to sell online then you can start a WordPress blog like BloggingJoy.com and make this your passive source of income. You can clearly notice how I am creating various topics day after day and publishing on this blog. I mostly write on WordPress tutorials, Web Hosting, WordPress theme, How to make money online etc.“Transparency, honesty, kindness, good stewardship, even humor, work in business at all times.” – John GerzemaClick To Tweet
How do you start a free blog and make money?
You have to be patient and read this complete article to understand how to grow your blog first and then make money from that. There are various ways you can actually generate income from your blog.
What should I blog about?
This is the most important topic that I have covered in one of the chapters. Please read the topic of how to find a profitable niche where you can write till you die.
What is the best free blogging platform?
Without any doubt, Google Blogger and WordPress.com are doing their best when we are talking about free blogging platforms. But there are many others that can be added to this list. Check out my article on the list of best free blogging platforms to start a blog in 2019. You will find your answer on where can I blog for free?
How long does it take to make money blogging?
Well, there is no direct answer to this question as this will completely depend upon what kind of monetizing technique you are using to make money from your blog. E.g. if you are using Google AdSense program, then you need serious traffic to make a good income. But in the case of affiliate marketing, you may write a product review with low competition keyword and can generate sales immediately as soon as the review gets ranked in search engines.
Which website builder is best for blogging?
If you don’t want to host your website on a different web hosting, then there are many awesome website builders available. You just create an awesome blog using their pre-defined templates. Few of the best website builders in 2019 are:
- SmugMug [best for photography sites]
- GoDaddy Website Builder
- HostGator Website Builder
Google BlogSpot Vs Free WordPress: Which is The Best Free Blogging Platform in 2019?
This is a very common discussion or you can say a confusion among beginners. The first confusion is whether to choose a free blogging platform or start with a self-hosted WordPress blog?
Now, if you are serious about blogging and want to build a blog for long term, then I will say that you should start with a self-hosted WordPress blog. And there is no alternative to WordPress these days. Here are few points that will answer why you should start a blog on WordPress:
- WordPress is the best CMS platform where you can easily build awesome websites within just a few seconds.
- When you build a blog on the WordPress platform, the entire control over design and content is with you. But in case of free blogging platforms, you never know when your website may disappear due to some violation of terms & conditions.
- All the free blogging platforms have limited control. Means, you can customize your website up to a certain level only, whereas WordPress will give you 100% control. However you want to design or change, you can do it freely without any fear.
- Thousands of professional developers are working on WordPress and that’s why you can have access to many awesome fast loading themes with huge customizing options. Few of them are Generate Press, Focus Blog, StudioPress theme etc.
To run a self-hosted WordPress blog you have to bear a certain cost every year which is not very big. But as a beginner people hesitate to spend money on setting up a WordPress blog.
I have multiple websites in different niches. Most of them are hosted on the self-hosted WordPress platform only. But to try the free blogging platforms, I have kept few of my websites on Google blogger platform too. It helps me to understand both the platforms and manage multiple blogs.
If you ask me about Blogger.com VS WordPress.com, I will definitely say Blogger.com as it is powered by Google with lots of features. Here are few key highlights for which I find blogger.com is the best free blogging platform.
- You can have your own custom domain name.
- Easily install a free SSL certificate.
- No need to worry about security as your website is hosted on the Google server.
- No need to pay for web hosting.
- No need to worry about bandwidth, web hosting size etc as you can upload anything.
- Many free mobile responsive blogger templates are available easily.
- Even if you want to customize, you can easily change the code with little knowledge of basic HTML.
So, how to decide whether to choose a free blogging platform or a self-hosted one? Let’s make it clear.
- Give self-hosted WordPress blog as the first priority if you are really serious about blogging and want to continue it as a passive career.
- If you are not confident enough, then you may try to start with the Google blogger platform. And later on, can migrate to WordPress.
#2. Can you really make money from blogging?
Do bloggers really make money? Well, blogging is the best way to make money online and there should not be a single doubt about this. Before sharing on how much do the top bloggers make, let me share few of my income proofs till date.
Check out my SiteGround affiliate income screenshot. I am able to make a few sales this month. My website is hosted on SiteGround and that’s why it is making my life easy to promote them as the #1 best WordPress hosting providers in 2019.
Here are some other ways to monetize a blog. I am working hard to make my blogs more profitable, writing in-depth content, learning affiliate marketing tips to increase my income. You can follow my website to learn how I am growing this website to generate a solid income.
Do you think blogging is a good career option in India?
Gone are the days when most people used to think that only by becoming a Doctor or Engineer you can get a good job and earn huge income. Although this thought process still exists heavily in India. And I am the true example of this awesome education system in India.
But gradually people have started realizing that there are various other ways one can build a solid career. In 2019, people are preferring more on their passion, want to explore something that they love to do, experiment with new startups.
To motivate you further, just read few of these income reports shared by the top bloggers in India. Read these articles to know who is the highest paid blogger. I am sure you will get your answer to does blogging really make money!
- ShoutMeLoud: Blogging Income Reports
- CashOverflow Income Report – From Rs. 200,000 to 500,000 monthly revenue ($8000/m)
- Bloggers Passion: How Much Do Top Bloggers Make Money From Their Blogs
I have shared a very small list of Indian bloggers who are making huge money from their blogs. In fact, they are making more money compared to a typical engineer or doctor make in India. But the beauty of blogging is that they are making money just pursuing their passion and here the sky is the only limit.
I am also creating a list of blogs and how much they are earning from their blogs. Follow the blogger’s income report page[coming soon].
Before proceeding further, let me share a few of the income reports from top pro-bloggers in the world.
You can bookmark this page, as I will be updating more information and resources to motivate you with many such useful links from various top bloggers around the world.“If you think monetizing your site is wonderful, fine. If you think it’s evil, fine. But make up your mind before you seriously consider starting down this path. If you want to succeed, you must be congruent.” – Steve PavlinaClick To Tweet
So, are you still with me to learn how to earn money from blogging in India? Then let’s read further.
#3. How do I choose a profitable blog niche in 2019?
I think you have read enough about the benefits of blogging. There is no doubt about the earning potential of blogging if you can do it in the right way. Before starting, few question you should try to answer would be:
- Which niche is best for a blog?
- How do I find my blog niche?
- How do I choose the right niche?
Yes, this should be your top most priority. You should not jump into buying web hosting or theme design. Rather spend enough time to understand on which topic you can blog about.
Many a times people start a blog with excitement and start writing on every topic. Personally, I did the same thing and started writing on personal finance, blogging tips, latest news, smartphone reviews etc. in one single domain.
This has completely messed up my blogging plan and effected my blog traffic. Because, after some days I realized that I am not able to generate content for every single category. Not only that, but building an audience around your website is also difficult in such a way.
What is an example of a niche?
So, you have to be more focused on niche selection. E.g. I am writing about blogging & WordPress related niche in this website. If you want to make it more specific, then you can write only on blogging tips or web hosting related topics. That is what called niche selection process, which is a must before even buying a domain name.
If I have to start a blog in 2019 for making money, you can check out a few of the most profitable blog niches which actually makes money.
- Personal Finance
So, these are the top 5 profitable blog niches that I would love to explore in 2019.
Before winding up this chapter, I wanted to answer a few of the common queries related to niche selection.
What is a micro niche website?
I am sure you already got the definition of niche. E.g. take an example of web hosting as a niche. Now, this is a broad category where you can cover every single hosting company, their product review, how to guides etc.
But if you start a website concentrating on a single web hosting company to share every single detail, then it would have called a micro niche website. E.g. you can start a micro niche website on Bluehost or SiteGround.
What is the best blog niche for affiliate marketing?
If you ask me, creating an affiliate website around Amazon affiliate program would be a great idea in 2019. There are plenty of profitable niches available with low competition keywords. You have to find them out and accordingly start building websites. You can either create a multi-niche website or micro niche website as per your plan.
#4. How do I name my domain name for my blog?
As soon as you are done with your blog niche, the next question will be how do I choose a catchy domain name?
Which is an example of a top-level domain?
TLD or top level domain is nothing but the extensions after the dot of any domain. It can be generic or country specific. Examples of some of the popular TLDs include .com, .org, .net, .gov, .biz and .edu.
People generally spend a huge time to find a good blog name and there is nothing wrong also. In fact, when I start a new website, a couple of questions roam in mind like:
- What characters are not allowed in a domain name?
- Are short domain names better?
- Does domain name matter for SEO?
This will help you to go for the correct blog name you are looking for. There are a couple of good domain name generators available which can help you find out the available domain names for your targeted keyword or phrase.
If you are starting a multi-niche blog, then try to find out a generic or brandable name. Because you are going to write on different categories, not on a single topic. Few examples of multi-niche websites are as follows.
But if your plan is to start a single niche or micro niche website then you have to find a suitable domain keeping that topic or keyword in the domain name. Here are a few good examples of single niche affiliate websites.
So, here are few of the basic things you should keep in mind before buying a domain name.
- Make sure you are 100% satisfied with your niche selection and domain name.
- Make sure you are keeping the domain short and crisp. If you target for a single niche website, then keep the main keyword or targeted keyword long terms.
- Try to buy the .com extension, in case you don’t have any country-specific requirement.
- Make sure you are not adding any trademark terms. E.g. if you are starting a website of Amazon offers or Flipkart sale, then never buy website like Flipkartoffers.com. You will be in big trouble in the future.
- Try to avoid numbers, hyphens etc. In case you are not able to get the targeted keyword rich domain, then you can definitely add numbers.
- If you are starting an affiliate website on a single niche, then try to put the buyer intent terms like Best Product Reviews, Best Product Price Under etc.
Can I have two domains for one website?
Yes, you can have. In that case, you have to make one domain as primary and the other one will be redirected to the primary one. E.g. just type FB.com, you can see that it will redirect to Facebook.com. 🙂
#5. Which Web Hosting is best for WordPress Blogs?
Choosing a good web hosting service may look difficult. That’s what I faced it in the last couple of years and tried almost every one of them. Yes, I have used Bluehost, HostGator and couple of India based reseller hosting companies also.
But finally, my research ended with SiteGround. I have moved this website from Bluehost to SiteGround on December 2018. You can check the screenshot below. I booked their GrowBig plan for 3 years and saved more than $539 during SiteGround Black Friday Sale.
So, if you think I am going to suggest you many first and then recommend you the one, then you are wrong. I am proudly and confidently saying that you must start a blog on SiteGround in 2019. You can refer to my detailed SiteGround review to explore the awesome features they are offering at such an awesome price.
But I think the best way to find what is best for your website is by exploring what others are using and recommending. Just follow the series of screenshots I have included here from different Facebook groups which will clearly help you to understand that SiteGround is the #1 WordPress hosting providers in 2019.
Best managed WordPress hosting 2018 Facebook Poll.
SiteGround was rated #1 in 2017 as per the Facebook poll as well.
Even in 2016 Facebook poll also, we saw the same result.
I tried to search other Facebook groups and found another Facebook poll where Siteground was voted as #1 web hosting company out of 18 companies.
Not only that, SiteGround is the only hosting company which is recommenced By WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
SiteGround recommended by WordPress.org.
SiteGround recommended by Drupal.org.
They are also recommended by Joomla.
Not only that, check out how fast this website is loading. Yes, this happened as soon as I moved to SiteGround and activated all of their speed technologies.
- SG Optimiser
- PHP 7
I achieved 100/100 in Google PageSpeed Insights Tool [Desktop]. Simply awesome, isn’t it?
In the case of the mobile version, it is showing 91/100 in Google PageSpeed Insights Tool [Mobile], which is considered as a fast website only.
GTMetrix is one of the most searched websites to test website load. This tool gives me awesome result compared to the earlier version. However, I am trying to achieve 100/100 PageSpeed and also 100/100 YSlow Score. Also, GTMetrix is showing the website loading time less than 1 seconds.
It felt awesome when I found Pingdom is also showing the page-speed as less than one seconds. If you check the screenshot I kept for Bluehost, it is showing a great improvement in website load time.
PageSpeed test results of dotcom-tools.com.
Website page-speed test using bytecheck.com.
Website page-speed test using webpagetest.org.
Website page-speed test using uptrends.com.
I think I said enough to make you feel comfortable with SiteGround. I am not the only one who is praising them, as they are growing rapidly based on people’s feedback only. You can read more good things about SiteGround on their official website also.Don't waste your time spending after which web hosting is best for my WordPress site. When all these evidence are stating that SiteGround is the best hosting, then you can be tension free and plan to start a blog with SiteGround.Click To Tweet
So, how to buy your first web hosting plan with SiteGround and save up to 70% on hosting bill? Let me help you with that.
Step #1: First of all visit the SiteGround WordPress hosting page, as we must buy web hosting plans specially designed for WordPress powered websites.
Step #2: SiteGround offers 3 different types of plan as per your blogging need. StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. I have shared a detailed guide on which SiteGround hosting plan is best for your blog. According to me, I think the SiteGround GrowBig plan is the best plan for bloggers to host unlimited websites.
Step #3: In fact, GrowBig is also the SiteGround recommended hosting plan and their best seller one. Anyway, click on GET PLAN button and proceed further. On the next screen, you have to choose a domain name. As I already have a website, I opted for the 2nd option. If you want to buy a domain with SiteGround then choose the first option.
Step #4: Now this is the tricky part as you have to be smart enough to save more. Most of the people think to go for 1 year only, but I would recommend you to go for 3 years. Because they are a very reputed hosting provider and there is no point to buy for 1 year and then just after a year pay high SiteGround renewal charges.
I did the same thing and saved almost $539 for 36 months. Now for the next 3 years, I don’t have to worry about web hosting expenses for this website at least.
Note: I am not saying this to earn more commission. See, whether you buy for 1 year or 3 years, I will get a fixed commission only. I am saying all these to help you save huge money as I have been through similar experiences in last 10 years of my blogging career and that’s why I want to help you to go with the best path. If you don’t trust my words, please use this non-affiliate link to buy SiteGround.
Step #5: Anyway, after all necessary information you have to proceed further to pay the amount. SiteGround offers only one payment option, via Credit Card. So, that could be a problem for Indian bloggers. But I believe they can manage credit card from their family to make this one-time purchase for the next 3 years to make sure their website is with the most secure WordPress hosting provider.
Step #6: After you complete the transaction and payment, you will get an email like below. Where you will find all the necessary details about DNS server, cPanel access etc.
Congratulations, you have invested for a better blogging career!
Now, keep reading the article further to finish with your blog setup.
#6. How do I install WordPress on my website(with pictures)?
This is the crucial part of this article as I am assuming that you read all the previous segments properly and understand everything you need to start a blog in 2019.
You should invest enough money to start your business on high-note so that you can create a good impression and stay focused for a long term.
Yes, I believe in investment at the right time. With free staffs, you can definitely create a website and start making money, but you will never be able to take it to the next level. So, if you are ready to invest money to kick-start your blogging career, then follow the rest of the guide.
I believe you have purchased a domain name in Chapter 4 itself. If not then please visit any one of the domain registrars and register your domain name. Because my tutorial will follow SiteGround and they don’t offer FREE domain name. If you want a free domain, then check out Bluehost(remember this free domain is only for the first year only).
So, I am sure are ready with your domain name. My domain is with GoDaddy. Let’s start proceeding further and install WordPress on our domain name. I will divide this part in 2 as you may install new website or transfer your website to SiteGround
Step #1: The very first step would be to change the DNS server records your domain name with the SiteGround name server details. This step is common for both of the below process.
Steps To Install WordPress on SiteGround GrowBig Plan
Step #2a: There are actually couple fo ways you can install WordPress on yoru domainname with SiteGround. Few of them are:
- By raising a ticket through the SiteGround support system
- Use SiteGround Wizard to Install WordPress Tutorial
- Install via Softaculous
- WordPress Manual Installation
You can log in to your SiteGround account and raise a WordPress assistance ticket. This is mainly for people who don’t have any technical knowledge about WordPress installation. The SiteGround team will help you to install WordPress on your domain name.
If you can do it your own, then you can use the SiteGround wizard and easily install WordPress on SiteGround.
Follow the SiteGround tutorials to install WordPress on your website.
- Learn How to Use Softaculous to Install WordPress on SiteGround
- Learn how to install WordPress manually on SiteGround
Steps To Transfer Website to SiteGround Web Hosting
Step #2a: This is the best way to migrate your website to SiteGround. And they are giving this service for free of cost. Yes, if you want to compare Bluehost Vs. SiteGroud here, then let me tell you that Bluehost will ask you a charge of $140 to transfer your website. Anyway, you can transfer your website to SiteGround in 2 ways.
- Using Siteground Migrator Plugin
- Asking for SiteGround support team
Step 2b: I would recommend you to go with the 2nd option. The first option is a bit tricky and you have to do it manually. I tried that option though, but my website was very heavy in size so I was facing some issue at one stage. Then I contacted the SiteGround support team to transfer my website from Bluehost to SiteGround.
Step #2c: This works so smoothly that I become their fan. Just check out the below screenshots to understand how helpful and awesome SiteGround chat support is. In fact, they are popular for their awesome after sales support only, and that I day I tasted that flavor.
So, finally with few hiccups initially, with the help of SiteGround support team my website moved to SiteGround GrowBig plan successfully. I am sure you are also able to follow up to this and able to install WordPress on your domain.
If still issues, please visit my Facebook group for any kind of free WordPress support.
#7. How do I publish my WordPress site Live? [Essential Settings]
So, we are done with the installation of WordPress on our domain name. What is next?
You can follow my article about this topic and make sure to set up your WordPress site completely.
#8. How can I improve my blog skills?
Do you think blogging is easy and anybody can enter into this? Well, you can enter, but without providing your skills, you can shine in blogging.
Do you know what are the must-have blogging skills you need to become a successful blogger in 2019? As a blogger, you must ask below questions first and then you will be able to know where exactly you are.
- How can I become a great writer?
- How can I improve speaking skills?
- How can I write better English?
Many people think that it is easy to start a blog in 2019 and they don’t need any skill to run a blog. Off-course people always consider the technical staffs like installing WordPress, handle web hosting, set up a blog etc.
But you should know first that how to blog professionally to make money online. And from the above 3 questions, one thing is clear that you have to work tremendously to improve your English & writing skills.
If you are planning to start a blog on local language like Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu etc then also you have to work hard to learn how to narrate a story.
But there are many other things besides writing, you must learn to become a successful blogger. Let’s explore them one by one.
Here are a few of the questions I have listed, which you should ask yourself to determine what is blogging skills. Trust me, just read these questions and you will understand the knowledge gap. Accordingly, you must invest your time & money to learn those topics.
- How search engines like Google are working in real-time
- What is Search Engine Optimization or SEO, on-page SEO, off-page SEO
- What is Blackhat SEO, white hat SEO, Grey Hat SEO or Pink hat SEO etc
- How to connect to peer bloggers and increase the blogging network
- How to get expertise in Social media and get more visitors
- What other successful bloggers are doing, how they are growing their websites, what are the topics they are writing etc
- What is link building and how to become expert in advance link building techniques like building PBN, Guest posting in High DA blogs etc
- How to write effective content, unique content, viral content for more traffic
- How to market content and promote them on social media & other platforms
- How to create an effective discussion to attract more traffic and increase conversion
- How to comment like a pro-blogger and bring more referral traffic to your blog
- How to bring traffic to your newly started blog without building any links, learn what is zero building tactic challenge many bloggers are taking these days.
- What is affiliate marketing and how to promote affiliate products to convert more
This list is endless in case you want to blog like a pro. Learning is the key to get success in the long run and success will then convert into money.
#9. How do I write my first blog post?
Now the real game starts, as blogging is all about writing quality content. Yes, whatever is your niche, you have to produce content which is worthy, useful for readers, solve reader’s query. And do you think you can do it with your blog?
How do I create a blog post?
Your first blog post could be on anything on your niche.
- Whatever is your niche, you can start writing a blog post about your journey. E.g. how did you create this blog, why you decided to start a blog, what is your inspiration to start a blog, what is the purpose of creating this website etc.
- If you have started a multi-niche news website, then definitely you can start writing on any topic which is trending. You can check with Google trends and start writing your first article. But better not to go in that way as multi-niche blogging is not at all an easy thing to do. You may lose your interest and not able to deliver content as per your expectations. So, better to spend enough time to write on a specific niche. E.g. I am writing about blogging tips, WordPress guide in this website. So, it is quite easy for me to concentrate and create content on similar interest continuously without irritating my readers.
- If you have a plan to start a micro niche site, then you should focus on creating a home page concentrating on the main keyword putting every single information.
So, this is just an overall guide to help you out to write your first content. Writing quality content is always a challenge as we are mostly writing on similar topics what others are writing. So, you have to concentrate on creating something different from the existing ones.Read more blogs regularly in your niche, understand how they write and what are the categories they are focusing on. Keep writing in your way, create in your own voice to personalize the content. This is what every reader is looking for, even though they might have read the same topic on other websites.Click To Tweet
#10. How can I increase my blog traffic?
Traffic generation is the biggest challenge for every blogger, especially if your blog is new it is very difficult to attract visitors to your website. In that case, what to do to bring initial traffic to your blog?
- Make a list of blogs in your niche. Then start visiting their blogs and write a quality comment on their blog post. Make sure you keep your name and website address while commenting. Don’t put any keyword, these tricks don’t work.
- Be active in social media and engage more in facebook groups. Almost every group has their own rules where you will get a chance to share your blog post. E.g. I generally run a #BlogPromotion thread on every week on Thursday. On that day you can share your blog post and get noticed by other bloggers and also get shared by them as well. This is a very good way to get recognized by bloggers and earn their first kick.
- Sign up to question answer website like Quora and start answering relevant questions in your blog niche. If you find any suitable opportunity to link your article, do that. You will get a good amount of quality traffic to your blog.
These are few of the very basic but effective steps to start generating traffic to your website. Work hard, put genuine effort to build your authorship and reputation. Things will surely move things in a positive direction.
So, finally, you are done with this massive guide about how to start a blog with SiteGroudn in 2019. I am sure you are happy like me to start your blogging journey.
Blogging is an awesome way to express your passion as well as your skills that you really wanted to showcase. We all somehow get pissed off from our typical way growing and continuing our life. Blogging gives me the freedom to express my knowledge, get connected with like minded people and the feeling of becoming my own boss (although I am not yet).
Want to know how do I manage this website? Check out my Blogging Toolbox.
If you are also feeling like me, then I want to invite you to join my Facebook group, where many like-minded bloggers are helping each other selflessly. Without thisway, we can’t get success in life. So, our motto is “Let’s Grow Together”.
I put huge effort to create this 7000 word long guide on How To Start a Blog in 2019. My purpose is to tell everyone that, you don’t need to join any blogging course, as this guide will surely help you understand everything.
So, my huble request to everyone is that, please share this article in Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, InstaGram and other social media whevere possible. So that this can reach to the target audience and help them out. Thank you for showing all your love and trust towards my effort.
How To Start A Blog in 2019 & Successfully Make Money Online