If you are into affiliate marketing in the WordPress blogging niche, then I am sure you are promoting a web hosting affiliate program, where your website is hosted. But besides that, do you know there are many awesome high paying web hosting programs where you can earn huge commissions up to $500.
In fact, I have included a couple of hosting companies who offer recurring commissions on their affiliate programs. It is very difficult to find out such good WordPress hosting affiliate programs with high recurring commissions. So, get ready to earn huge money in 2019 using these huge lists of highest paying web hosting affiliate programs.
Top 15 best web hosting services pay huge commissions in 2019 [Including Recurring Commissions]
But are people really making money by promoting them? In this article, I will be talking about the top web hosting affiliate programs for 2019, who are very popular and best sellers.
- WPEngine Affiliate Program ($200/Sale)
- Bluehost Affiliate Program ($65-$120/sale)
- Siteground Affiliate Program ($50-$125/sale)
- Hostgator Affiliate Program ($50/sale)
- A2 Hosting Affiliate Program ($85-$140/Sale)
- WPX Hosting Affiliate Program ($70-$100/Sale)
- CloudWays Affiliate Program [$25 with 10% recurring commission]
- Kinsta Affiliate program [Up to $500 with 10% recurring commission]
- FlyWheel Affiliate Program [Up to $500]
- FastComet [$200 commissions per sale]
- RoseHosting Affiliate Program [Earn 50% commission + Recurring]
- InterServer Affiliate program [$100 for every Web Hosting or VPS customer]
- Liquid Web Affiliate Program [Earn up to $1500 per sale!]
- Nestify Affiliate program [$50 Signup Bonus + Recurring commissions]
- Hostinger Affiliate Program [60% commission per sale!]
Best 15 Highest Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Programs for 2019
The best way to start with any of these hosting company is by hosting your website on them. E.g. if you are hosting your website on Bluehost, then it will be easy for you to understand various facts and then recommend to your readers.
I have hosted this website on Bluehost for more than 2 years and this year during Black Friday sale, I purchased SiteGround GrowBig plan for 3 years. Now I will be migrating this website from Bluehost To SiteGround and start promoting SiteGround.
That doesn’t mean that I will leave Bluehost. I have a couple of websites hosted on Bluehost. But I wanted to try SiteGround also as SiteGround is doing really good. Especially websites are loading very fast on SiteGround. And now I am planning to experience the same and share my journey with SiteGround in coming days.
Besides that, I occasionally compile web hosting deals and round up posts where I am including different web hosting services. This is a good way to promote multiple hosting services from your blog. Let’s explore all these best web hosting affiliate programs in 2019.
WPEngine Affiliate Program (Earn $200/Sale)
WPEngine is one of the most popular managed WordPress hosting providers. They are in the market for quite sometimes and they provide one of the markets best managed hosting plans. You can also earn money by helping someone to join WPEngine affiliate program. In that case, the referral payout would be $50 per sub-affiliate.
How much does WPEngine pay affiliates [Commission Structure]
Here is the commission structure of WPEngine affiliate program. You can make $15,475 in case you referred 60+ sales.
Although their plans are quite expensive compared to others, people know what they are buying when they opt for WPEngine. As an affiliate, you can make a very good commission of $200 per sale.
But, many people shared negative reviews about the WPEngine affiliate program, and personally, they have declined my affiliate account as well. Find out few of the available reviews of WPEngine affiliate programs.
- WP Engine Affiliate Program: SCAM FRAUD DONT JOIN
- WP Engine Affiliate Program: Overview and Details
- WP Engine Affiliate Program – Overview, Pros, Cons and Tips
But, you should not miss the chance of making a huge commission of $200 per sale.
WPengine affiliate payment method
You can WPEngine affiliate program via Shareasale. So, the standard payment methods will be applicable like direct bank transfer, Payoneer, sending the check via postal mail, FedEx etc.
Things You Must Know About WPEngine Affiliate program
- WP Engine pays a whopping $200 or 100% of the first month’s payment (whichever is higher).
- WP Engine provides links and banners to help with promotions.
- We love sub-affiliates too! Earn $50 per customer your sub-affiliates refer!
- 180 days cookie
- Refer other affiliates and earn $50 for every sale they refer.
- Incentive bonus commissions start at 5 sales per month.
Bluehost Affiliate Program (Earn $120/sale)
Bluehost is one of the most recommended hosting providers or you can say one of the most promoted web hosting providers especially for WordPress niche. They paid more than $5 million last year as affiliate commission. This is a clear indication that they are ruling the web hosting industry.
How much does Bluehost pay affiliates [Commission Structure]
They are simply ruling the market by their affiliate programs and with a very good payment record. Their default commission rate of Bluehost affiliate program is $65/ sale, but right now they are offering $120/sale also. Here is my income proof from Bluehost affiliate program.
If you have good promotional tactics or marketing methods then they can also increase your commission or bounty amount.
Bluehost affiliate payment method
Your Bluehost commission will be paid via PayPal account only.
Key features of Bluehost Affiliate Program.
- Signing up takes only a few minutes and is completely FREE.
- Advanced, customized technology to ensure you always get credit for every single referral.
- Dedicated affiliate managers
- There’s no cap on the amount of commissions you can earn.
- Simply select the banners or ads that most effectively complement your website’s look and feel.
Hostgator Affiliate Program (Earn $50/Sale)
Hostgator is one of the oldest players in this game and they have won the heart of many people by providing very good service so far. They have moved their affiliate program with Impact radius and also reduced the commission rate to $50. But if you can increase the number of sales per month, you can make $125 per sale.
Here is the snapshot of Hostgator affiliate commission structure.
They are also in viglink and I still remember one of my Hostgator affiliate sales through Viglink, where I earned $75 commission and after that, it never repeated. 🙂
Anyway, right now you can join Hostgator affiliate program with impact-radius. Just to share, I am able to make a couple of sales with HostGator so far. But if you are able to make more sale, then your commission rate will also increase for Hostgator.
Earn Up To $125 Per Qualifying Signup!
A dedicated team of Affiliate specialists is available to assist you with our affiliate program. There is absolutely no cost to you to be a HostGator Affiliate, and the earning potential is substantial!
Siteground Affiliate Program (Earn up to $100/sale)
Siteground is another good web hosting provider and has earned good reputation over the period of time. Personally, I have joined SiteGround affiliate program but not able to make anything from that so far.
How much does SiteGround pay affiliates [Commission Structure]
The commission rate will start from $50 per sale and will increase as per the more number of sales. In case you are able to make more sales then the commission can go up to $150/ sale. That is custom, that means you can talk to them and set up the commission rates.
I think that’s fine, as I have tried and I also know that it is not possible to make money from every single product, as my website is new and I am already using & promoting other products of this same niche.
A2 Hosting Affiliate Program ($85-$140/Sale)
A2 Hosting is another popular web hosting company who has come to attention due to their cheap price tag and good service. In fact, as the popularity of NON-EIG hosting companies is rising, SiteGround & A2 Hosting are 2 top good alternatives of EIG group hosting companies.
How much does A2 Hosting pay affiliates [Commission Rates]
You can earn up to $140/sale which is seriously very high when you compare all the popular web hosting affiliate programs. Here are the commission rates of A2 Hosting affiliate program.
Look at the popularity of A2 Hosting affiliate program. They paid a huge amount of commission last year and that’s why you should try to join A2 Hosting affiliate program. Many top bloggers like Kulwant Negi made a very good commission last year during A2 Hosting Black Friday sale.
WPX Hosting Affiliate Program ($70-$100/Sale)
WPX hosting has evolved as one of the best-managed WordPress hosting providers. And many top bloggers have migrated to WPX Hosting due to their high-performance web hosting servers. Even though the price tag is little high, but the investment is really worth for your online blogging business.
How much does WPX Hosting pay affiliates [Commission Rates]
As an affiliate also you can make good money by referring your visitors to WPX hosting. They pay $100 per successful sale which is a very high commission. Check out WPX Hosting affiliate commission structure.
FlyWheel Affiliate Program [Up to $500]
Whatever your work environment, Flywheel’s powerful WordPress platform removes all the hassles of hosting, streamlines your processes, and lets you get back to doing your best work.
You can promote Flywheel as one of the best WPEngine alternatives and earn up to $500 commission. You can easily find many useful banners and promotional materials. They offer Black Friday Sale every year where they share their 3 months plan for free of cost.
FastComet [$200 commissions per sale]
Get $10 signup bonus right away! And earn up to $200 commissions per sale!
Hostinger Affiliate Program [60% commission per sale!]
InterServer Affiliate program [$100 per sale]
Liquid Web Affiliate Program [Earn up to $1500 per sale!]
Best Web Hosting Recurring Affiliate Programs [Make Money For Life]
CloudWays Affiliate Program [$25 with 10% recurring commission]
Earn recurring commissions month after month as long as your referred user continues to be our customer.
- Earn $30 per signup + 7% lifetime commission.
- Earn recurring payouts as long as your referred users stay with us.
- Flexibility to move to Slab or Custom Plan at any time.
- Regular monthly payouts on achieving $250 threshold.
- Ideal for affiliates who prefer a passive income stream.
- Best suited for bloggers, developers, freelancers, and digital agencies.
RoseHosting Affiliate Program [Earn 50% commission + Recurring]
You don’t only make money once. Earn 50% commission on the first month’s payment from your referrals and 10% monthly commission on every subsequent payment from your referrals.
- After your first 20 accounts, we will increase your initial commission by 50% to 100%.
- After you refer 40 accounts we will increase your initial commission by 100% to 150%.
- So, after your 40th referral, all new accounts will bring you a first-month commission worth 150% of the purchase price.
- Earn a $50 Bonus for referring 10 or more sales to RoseHosting in any given month!
- Earn a $500 Bonus for referring 50 or more sales to RoseHosting in any given month!
Kinsta Affiliate program [Up to $500 with 10% recurring commission]
Refer 5 new subscriptions for a plan each month and have a passive income of $1,350 monthly after 1 year.
Earn a commission after every referral
- You earn $50 to $500 after every signup based on the type of plan you refer.
- We understand users might not convert right away, that’s why we provide 60-day tracking cookies to ensure you get credited for the sale.
- Your earnings are paid in a 60-day conversion window
You get 10% monthly recurring commissions
- True profit sharing by giving you a recurring commission for the lifetime of the customer you referred, enabling you to build passive income.
- With less than a 5% churn rate Kinsta customers rarely leave. So recurring commissions hold real value.
- Payouts are always made on time and sent right to your PayPal account each month.
Nestify Affiliate program [$50 Signup Bonus + Recurring commissions]
Conclusion – Which Web Hosting Affiliate Program Pay The Highest Referral Fees?
If you think that you will simply pick the highest commission hosting affiliate program and start blogging around that, then you will hardly be able to make money. Mostly web hosting affiliates work best for the host where you have hosted your website. As you can share the genuine experience and help people to choose the best web hosting company.
My website is hosted on Bluehost and here is the details review of Bluehost shared hosting plans. I made a couple of sales by sharing the exclusive 66% off Bluehost coupon so that you can save money on hosting.
You Must Check Out These Articles on Web Hosting
- Top 10 Best Reseller Hosting Plans in 2019
- Best Web Hosting Services With Free Domain Name
- Bluehost Vs HostGator – Which One Is Best in 2019?
Besides Bluehost, I am sharing various tutorials and web hosting coupon codes to help people to save money. E.g. I shared an exclusive WPX Hosting coupon to get 50% off on the first-month bill, a massive 66% off SiteGround coupon etc.
Write a comment below about your favorite list of best web hosting affiliate program 2018. You can easily make good money from your website by writing exclusive reviews of web hosting programs.