Looking for the list of dofollow CommentLuv blogs to build comment backlinks in 2018? Here I am sharing a list of Commentluv blogs. But expecting them to give you a dofollow backlink in 2018 is not cool. 🙂
I know that still many of us are searching for high PR websites to get comment backlink. But let me remind you that, Google has stopped releasing PR data long back. You can look for high DA or domain authority blogs as well.
There are various websites available where you can easily put a comment and get a do follow backlink with keyword anchor text as well.
This is a very common practice for event blogging where people are creating thousands of dofollow comment backlinks in weeks to rank their websites on top of Google search for that particular keyword. But in that case, be ready to get Google link penalty soon.
But here I will share the list of genuine websites where CommentLuv plugin is active and you can get a backlink to the internal page of your website by writing a quality comment.
What are commentluv blogs?
Commentluv is a WordPress comment plugin which enables some awesome features in your blogs comment system. You can get a backlink to any of the posts if you write a comment in any of the commentluv blogs.
There is no doubt about a dofollow backlink with an anchor text from an authority website can give a huge boost to your ranking. But these days almost every blog stop providing do follow links through comments.
Not only that, many commentluv enable blogs are even not accepting posts pages as well. You might face various error as well while trying to fetch your latest blog post using the commentluv plugin.
Here are the quick benefits of having a commentluv plugin
- This plugin will attract more comments to your blog. That means your posts will get more user engagement.
- Many people are creating a list of CommentLUV blogs like I did here. That means there is a chance to getting your blog name mentioned in such articles.
Blog commenting is a very good way to start growing your blog, especially when it is new and struggling to get traffic. If you are able to write a good quality comment in related blogs, then your domain will gain good authority.
Just check out the image below where I have shown how a commentluv blog comment looks like.
You can use this list of high authority commentluv sites and write quality comments. While commenting, make sure to fetch your website posts and choose the one you want to link.
Blog commenting for backlinks is a very old technique, but very much effective. But one has to make sure that, you have to avoid writing spam comments. Otherwise, your comment may not get approved.
Tips to write a comment & get approved on CommentLuv Blogs
- The very first rule is not to be in a hurry. Just make sure that in next 30 minutes you are going to comment only on 5-6 blogs max. This will help you to read the content first and then write a relevant comment on that.
- Try to find out the most popular post on that website and try to write a comment there. I think you can use the MOZ Open Site Explorer and from there find out the top pages of any website.
- Try to write at least 2-3 paragraphs of comment & discuss the topic. If possible try to add some value to highlight some topic you found beneficial.
- In some commentLUV blogs, you can’t have any choice to link the latest post. But in case you might share the article, you will be able to fetch the latest 10 articles to link to that post.
- Whether it dofollow or no follow, a backlink from a high authority website like HuffingtonPost, HubSpot etc matters a lot. I am sure many of you might purchase a nofollow link from these websites as well. This is simply telling that backlinks from high DA sites matter the most. So, try to write a quality & engaging comment, so that the admin can’t avoid approving the same.
Here I am sharing the screenshots of my website, https://www.bloggingjoy.com where I have activated this plugin. You have to put the website address without HTTPS, otherwise, it will give you an error like below.
I have removed the HTTPS first and then as soon as the CommentLuv plugin fetch my website article, I kept back the HTTPS.
I think it is very easy to understand now. Make sure you are writing a quality comment and put a website which is relevant to the article so that it can get approved quickly.
CommentLuv Blogs List 2018
When I searched for the list of CommentLUV blogs in 2018, I found a couple of popular blogs sharing a massive list where many of the websites were stopped commentluv system. There were blogs which are even not at all accepting comment at all, few of them were disabled that website field and many domains are not functioning.
Then I have decided to make a fresh list of commentLUV blogs where one can actually get backing by writing a comment. But still found issues due to HTTPS domain, as in many blogs I was not able to fetch my posts using the HTTPS extension. Although I had to remove “S”, HTTP and then it was fetched.
You can try this list of blogs and let me know whether you are facing the similar issues or not. But one thing I have checked that whether the blog is having the commentLUV system activated or not. Here is the list of 99 blogs with CommentLUV activated in 2018.
I hope you like this article and find these websites useful while building backlink for your blog. Just make sure not to overdo anything. Try to make things naturally to get good results in long run.
I will try to add more commentluv blogs in this list to make it more useful for bloggers, digital marketers or SEO guys. You can also bookmark this article for further references.
If your blog is also having a commentluv system and provide do follow backlink, then why not let me know about your blog name by writing a simple comment below. I will add the same to this list to make the list of commentLUV blogs beyond 100.
Which Web Hosting is Good To Buy To Start A Blog in 2019? Check these below articles…
- What is the best hosting for WordPress?
- Is SiteGround better than Bluehost, HostGator?
- Best Indian Hosting Who Accepts Debit Card Payment
Which WordPress Plugins & Tools You Must Use
- 9 Tools To Make Email List Faster
- Thrive Themes membership Vs ClickFunnels
- Best OptinMonster Alternatives in 2019
- Best BuddyPress Themes & Plugins in 2019